Saturday 7 March 2015

Exhibition found to be deeply moving

The provocatively titled exhibition on forgiveness staged last week in All Saints Church was found by its visitors to be challenging and deeply moving  Visitors were asked to write comments about what they had experienced. One visitor wrote: "From the stories I read I felt deeply humbled. I think I've learned something about myself; that through choice one can forgive.I was deeply touched by all I have seen in the exhibition and I will pass the word on..absolutely wonderful!  Thank you."

Groups of students from three of Wokingham's schools attended the exhibition. Thirty-five volunteer stewards from the church membership took part to ensure the exhibition was open for 7 days.


Those who missed the exhibition this time have a second local chance to see it at Woodley Baptist Church 23rd - 29th March  More information can be seen at The Forgiveness Project.

No comments: